Synapse® analog terminal adapter
Component of Synapse business phone system. Customizable to support up to 100 users.
An economical way for businesses to add robust functionality to an already feature-rich phone system. Additional ports in the ATA make it possible to add audio out and audio in, offering a variety of options.
- Overhead Paging - In addition to paging through the actual phone, now businesses can plug into an external speaker system to give office-wide announcements.
- Analog Device Support - The System can support other devices without adding new phone lines, enabling the fax machine, card-swipe device and analog front door speaker phone to be integrated.
- External Hold Music - Freedom to add any music of their preference for callers to listen to while on hold. (On-hold music functionality should only be used in conjunction with music specifically licensed for on-hold use. Licensed on-hold music is available from many third party suppliers.)
- Group Voicemail - Flexibility to set up individual voicemail boxes, as well as group voicemail boxes that multiple employees can access.
Synapse® Overview Video
- Maximum 4 per system, Stack or Rack Mount
- 2 FXS (Analog Phone) Ports per ATA
- External Music on Hold and Overhead Paging
- 3 Hours - Group/Guest/General Mailbox Recording Time
- 1 Ethernet Port